THE University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Post UTME Date, Cut Off Mark, Qualification And Registration details have been released by the school authorities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Latest educational news reaching our news desk today is that the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN 2019/2020 post UTME application form has been released, including the UNN cut off Marks, Eligibility and Registration Guidelines.
The computer Based Test screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University as follows:
UNN POSTUTME ONLINE REGISTRATION
A) Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2000) only through e-transact for online registration at any branch of the following banks mentioned below:
– Zenith Bank Plc.
– Access Bank Plc
– First Bank of nigeria Plc.
– Fidelity Bank.
B) Note that the UNN PostUTME online registration has been scheduled to start on (yet to be announced date) and ends on
Friday 7th August.
Candidates who scored 180 in the JAMB, even 400 UTME scores, and selected the University of Nigeria Nsukka as their most preferred institution during their JAMB registration, but fails to register for the UNN PostUME screening test within this period will not be screened or offered admission.
Candidates should access and complete the University Of Nigeria 2019/2020 Post-Utme screening form online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Eligibility for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening are eligible for the UNN Post UTME examination.
- Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above in their JAMB result are also eligible to participate in the screening test.
- The University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates who are applying for admission into any of its courses to possess at least, five credit “O” level passes in Waec, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME
The UNN management board has disclosed that all eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
To commence your Registration, please follow this guideline as shared below.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng or visit the portal for post UTME registration by CLICKING HERE
- When it loads up, proceed and click on Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 admission Screening exercise.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- You are required to generate Invoice.
- You are then expected to go to the bank for Payment, or you can pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the UNN Portal.
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number.
- Please make sure to complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields with your correct information.
- Make sure you enter your O’Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload the following certificates listed below, (please make sure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- In the Review summary page, carefully check that all details entered are correct.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX which is located below the review summary page,
- Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Make sure to Print the acknowledgement Slip, it is very important.
UNN Post-JAMB Screening Details and Requirements
The University of Nigeria, UNN Post UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on
Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
The date for the UNN Mop-up for Post-UTME is yet to be announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The complete timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published on this portal.
UNN Visually Impaired Candidates
The UNN management has disclosed that all visually Impaired Candidates are to register for the UNN Post UTME online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka management has disclosed that the following items/gadgets listed below is banned from the screening hall. Any candidate who sneakily bring in any of these items will have his/her admission cancelled for this session.
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials is to be brought into the screening halls.
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria official portal: www.unn.edu.ng
Do you have any inquiries or questions? Don’t hesitate to reach us through the comment box below.