Unizik-post-utme Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice should know it that the school has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening exercise Post UTME exercise. All applicants should get things done b4 it will be too late.
The dates for the Post (UTME) Exercise are at follows below.
1. POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: SATURDAY, 16th – SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2017
>> SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017
Faculty a. Arts b. Physical Sciences
>> MONDAY, 18th September, 2017
Faculty: a. Management Sciences b. Biosciences
>> TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017
Faculty: a. Engineering b. Education
>> WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017
Faculty: a. Medicine Basic b. Medical Sciences c. Agricultural Sciences
>> THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017
Faculty: a. Law b. Pharmacy
>> FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017
Faculty: a. Social Sciences b. Environmental Sciences
>> SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017
Faculty: a. Health Sciences and Technology
FOR CANDIDATES TO BE ELIGIBLE, CHECK BELOW;
1. All unizik-post-utme Candidates who made the required cut-off mark and as well made the Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice are eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
2. All unizik-post-utme applicants should be aware of it that the general cut-off mark is 200, unless some factors are been considered which will be mainly for Faculties/Departments will be outlined below:
Official Courses Studied In UNIZIK
180 Cut-off Mark Are Meant For These Faculties/Programmes.
1.Soil Science, Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Agriculture – AgricEcon,Crop Science.
2. Philosophy, African/Asian Studies, History/International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Arts – Igbo,Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies & Chinese Studies respectively.
3. Engineering – Polymer and Textiles Engineering, Agric and Bioresources Engineering.
4. Vocational Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, Education – Adult Education,Human Kinetics and Health Education, Library and Information Science, Science Education.
5. Environmental Sciences and Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
6. Physical Sciences and Mathematics and Statistics respectively.
7. Entrepreneurial Studies and Management Sciences.
8. Health Sciences and Technology and Environmental Health.
200 cut-off Mark are Meant for thsesFaculties /Programmes
1. Public Administration, Management Sciences and Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing.
2. Arts, English Language and Literature
3. Education andEducational Found
4. Engineering, Electronic, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial, Production Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,Engineering,Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical.
5. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
7. Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacy
9. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
10. Physical Sciences and Computer Science, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences respectively.
CANDIDATES REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
All unizik-post-utme applicants should know it that all Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
=> All unizik-post-utme applicanrts are expected to Visit the schools website via portal.unizik.edu.ng
=> Then Click on ‘ Create Account’
=> You then enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. immediately, a verification code will be sent to your email.
=> Then you Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
=> On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
=> Note it also that your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
=> Then Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
=> After you must have successful logged in, you proceed to click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
=> Then you Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 for the screening test.
=> Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
=> Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
Note it that you save each stage of the application and continue short after. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the period of application.
=> Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
=> Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
CANDIDATES REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. All admission seeking candidates should be able to Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation.
2. You don’t have to worry because the date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT table, so you do check it out.
2. All applicants should take this very serious in order not to be left out, as it was been stated that Accreditation of candidates will commences at 8.00am each day. All Candidates should try as much as they can to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
1. All Parents and guardians are advised not to even near or attempting to enter the University Campus as security will strongly do there job.
2. Unizik-post-utme candidates should bear this in mind that there will be No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials will be allowed into the examination hall.
3. All Candidates who fail not to register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
4. All note it that the University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
5. The University will not not be held responsible for any for any fraudulent payments made that was in line with the directives of the University.
5. Know it that it is Only the bona fide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time will be allowed into the University’s Examination Hall.
Dr. I. H. Isidienu, FCAI