The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Unizik Post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session has commence.
Here on this page, I will be sharing with you, latest Unizik post UTME cut off marks, Date, Admission requirements, etc.
All candidates who are expecting to be admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2019/2020 academic session should take note of this very important information.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University ONLY admits candidates who selected the school as their first choice during their JAMB Registration.
Unizik Post UTME Screening Date
The dates for the Post (UTME) Exercise are at follows below.
1. POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: SATURDAY, 16th – SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER , 2017 >> SATURDAY, 16th September, 2017 Faculty a. Arts b. Physical Sciences >> MONDAY, 18th September, 2017 Faculty: a. Management Sciences b. Biosciences >> TUESDAY, 19th September, 2017 Faculty: a. Engineering b. Education >> WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017 Faculty: a. Medicine Basic b. Medical Sciences c. Agricultural Sciences >> THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017 Faculty: a. Law b. Pharmacy >> FRIDAY, 22nd September, 2017 Faculty: a. Social Sciences b. Environmental Sciences >> SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017 Faculty: a. Health Sciences and Technology
Also Read: FUTO JAMB Cut Off Marks For all Departments
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY
1. All UNIZIK Post UTME candidates who scored the required cut-off mark and selected UNIZIK as their first choice University during their JAMB Registration are eligible and qualified to apply for the screening exercise.
2. All unizik Post UTME applicants should be aware that the general cut-off mark is 200, unless some factors are been considered which will be mainly for Faculties/Departments.
180 Cut-off Mark Are Meant For These Faculties/Programmes.
1.Soil Science, Extension, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Agriculture – AgricEcon,Crop Science.
2. Philosophy, African/Asian Studies, History/International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Arts – Igbo,Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies & Chinese Studies respectively.
3. Engineering – Polymer and Textiles Engineering, Agric and Bioresources Engineering.
4. Vocational Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, Education – Adult Education,Human Kinetics and Health Education, Library and Information Science, Science Education.
5. Environmental Sciences and Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts
6. Physical Sciences and Mathematics and Statistics respectively.
7. Entrepreneurial Studies and Management Sciences.
8. Health Sciences and Technology and Environmental Health.
200 cut-off Mark are Meant for these Faculties /Programmes
1. Public Administration, Management Sciences and Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing.
2. Arts, English Language and Literature
3. Education andEducational Found
4. Engineering, Electronic, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial, Production Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,Engineering,Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical.
5. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
7. Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacy
9. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
10. Physical Sciences and Computer Science, Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Physics and Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences respectively.
UNIZIK POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University management board has made it compulsory that all candidates aspiring to be students of Unizik must participate in the Unizik post UTME screening exercise.
- All applicanrts are expected to Visit the schools website via portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Then Click on ‘ Create Account’
- You then enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. immediately, a verification code will be sent to your email.
- Then you Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the Registration form, you are required to enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Note it also that your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Then Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After you must have successful logged in, you proceed to click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Then you are required and expected to Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 for the screening test.
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form.
It is very important to note here, that the school management board have made it easy for candidates to save each stage of their application and can continue from where they stopped. This means that you can easily edit your Application form anytime before the Application deadline.
When you’re certain and sure that all information you provided in your Unizik PostUTME screening Application form is correct, then yo can submit it. Here’s how to do this.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening examination.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
1. All candidates sitting for the Unizik post UTME screening exercise are required to Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for their screening and POST UTME evaluation.
2. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT, so you do check yoursout.
2. All applicants should take this very serious in order not to be left out, as it was been stated that Accreditation of candidates will commences at 8.00am each day. All Candidates should try as much as they can to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
1. All Parents and guardians are advised not to attempt entering the University Campus as security will strongly do their job.
2. The school management has banned the use of No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials. These iems will be allowed into the examination hall.
3. All Candidates who fail to register online will not be allowed to sit for the screening exercise.
4. Please take note that the Nnamdi Azikwe University will not be held liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
5. The University will not not be held responsible for any for fraudulent payments made that is NOT in line with the directives of the University as shared here.
5. Know that it is only the Post UTME candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time that will be allowed into the University’s Examination Hall.