UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Test 2017
All UNIMAID Post-UTME candidates seeking for admission into the University of Maiduguri for the 2017/2018 new Academic Session have all been invited for their post UTME screening test. This is strictly for candidates who scored 160 and above in the UTME, a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a well recognized institution. And this screening test will be an online screening for admission.
All UNIMAID Post-UTME admission seeking Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website and register for the online screening exercise. It was said that each candidate are to pay the sum of N2,500 only, which is specifically meant for the registration which also include bank charges as well.
Post UTME Registration Fee
UNIMAID Post-UTME admission seeking Candidates are required to pay the sum of (2,500) only for the registration, which also includes bank charges as well.
Registration Closing Date
For those UNIMAID Post-UTME reluctant candidate, this is to inform you that this portal will close for registration at 12.00 midnight on the 14th of September, 2017, so it is high time you get things done in order not to be left out.
Official Courses Studied In UNIMAID
Cut Off Mark for
Please applicant should bear it in mind that the University of Maiduguri management has officially sent the cut off marks at 160, which makes it 40 marks higher than the initial 120 which was set by JAMB.
Steps to Register For Unimaid Post UTME And Direct Entry 2017
All candidates should ensure they stick to the following instructions below if they are to register for the University of Maiduguri Post UTME or Direct Entry admission.
1. Applicants should Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
3. You Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- JAMB No.
- Choose Entry Mode either UTME or Direct entry
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Applicants Password Must contain Upper Case and a number.
4. Click on the Register button.
5. You Click to proceed,note You have two options to make your payment.
6. All candidates can equally choose from any of these payment Options:
A. ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon.
- Select card type Master Card, Verve Card, Visa card etc
- Insert your valid Phone No.
- Then click proceed. On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Bear it in mind that an authentication SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Thereafter you Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
B. Bank Method
- Using the bank payment option, you are expected to click pay to proceed icon then fill the “Remita” form” and choose “Remita” Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number,after that, proceed and Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Applicants are also expected to visit any of the following banks to make payment for the POST UTME / DE of the University of Maiduguri 2017/18 admission.
- BANK, KETSTONE BANK, SKYE BANK, STERLING BANK, STANBIC IBTC, ACCESS BANK, DIAMOND BANK, FCMB BANK, GTBank,WEMA BANK & ZENITH respectively just with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
7. All candidates should know it that After making the payment, they are required to go back and log to the site with their username and password which was used for their registration.
8. they proceed by Clicking on the button which says click to proceed.
10. Then Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit, when you have completed it
12. You Click-submit again to confirm completion
13. After a successful completion, “Thanks” will be displayed on your screen.