Please all UNILORIN Post-UTME candidate are expected to follows the instructions below;
1.UNILORIN Post-UTME Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
2.On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, “click on 2017/2018 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure”.
4.All UNILORIN Post-UTME candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
5.On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
6 UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
7. DE UNILORIN Post-UTME candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
8.Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page.
9. Proceed to make payment by filling in the required information. Please note that candidates who are not qualified for the course are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Candidates are been expected to pay the sum of N2,500 if they want to change any course.
1. You are to select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
2.Proceed to enter your Card Number
14.Then click on Pay.
15. After Login, click on “Continue Registration” Link on the main menu.
2. Candidates know it that our Passport must not be more than 80KB. Make sure you upload your Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture.
2.A digital passport photograph.
3.Resolution at least 200 DPI.
4.Dimension not less than 600 × 600 pixels.
5.Photograph are said to capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
6.Focus your eyes directly at the camera.
7.Show skin tone naturally.
8.Have a uniform red background.
9.Maximum of 80kb.
while to continue your registration, Click here
2. Format is JPEG.
3. Resolution at least 200 DPI.
4. Dimension not less than 134 × 33 pixels.
5. Candidate your Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background with no lines.
6.Signature must be clear and bold.
7.Maximum of 15kb.
8.After completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
9. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
10.On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
11.For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
12.Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
13.Click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
14.Click on Next Step.
15.Candidates including post utme candidates direct entry applicant are required to bring their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
16.Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
17.Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) results
18.Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
19.Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Thereafter, an alert will sent to your e-mail shortly.
2: Payment Receipt.i.
Note: Please candidates are expected to be at the screening centre 1 hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed with the University of Ilorin Dressing Code. Goodluck!