2017/2018 UNILORIN Departmental Cut off Marks For Admission

Searching for Admission into the University of Ilorin (Unilorin)?
Did you choose the academic institution as your preferred institution while filling the JAMB registration form?

Well, I’ve got good news for you reading this today! The UNILORIN Departmental Cut Off Mark has been released and you can check your course/department cut off mark to know your admission status.

Please also take note that the Joint admission and matriculation board, JAMB has officially released the 2017/18 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination cut off Marks.

You can now check the JAMB UTME 2017 cut off marks Here.

DEPARTMENT CUT OFF MARK REMARK
Medicine and Nursing 240 (O’ Level result with one sitting only)
Nursing 240 (O’ Level result with one sitting only)
Anatomy, Bio chemistry, civil engineering, Mass communication, Business administration, electrical, Microbiology engineering, Pharmacy-. 200
Accountancy, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry 210
4). Computer science, computer engineering. 190
5). Law,. 220
6). Vet medicine, 230
7). Other courses not listed above. 180 (e.g, English, Economics, and other educational education, e.t.c )

Don’t forget to let us know if we missed out on your department or Course, we will be glad to offer you with the answers to your questions.

We’ll really appreciates it, if you’ll help us share this information with your friends on facebook, Twitter followers and Google+ friends.

137 Comments
  1. Please, I’ll like to ask about physiotherapy. I want to know the departmental cut off mark for it please.

2. Reply
    olokode idris adeshola Mar 4, 2016 at 11:47 am

Comment: please i will lik to ask about departmental cut off mark for water resources and environmental engineering

• Hello Olokode Idris,

The the departmental cut off marks for Unilorin Water resources and Environmental engineering will soon be released. The jamb board said that the cut off marks for all Universities is 180. But the University of Ilorin is yet to commence on their official cut off marks.

3. Comment:can 236 do medicine and surgery in unilorin

• Hello Bola, i don’t know. But i guess that having a score of 236 is very possible to go for Medicine and Surgery in Unilorin., But the school is yet to release the Unilorin cut off marks for 2016.

4. Comment:can unilorin accept 195 for accounting departments?

• The school will be accepting 180 as their general cut off marks, listed by JAMB. But we don’t know if the school will be making 195 as their departmental cut off marks.

5. Please I need the cut off mark for mass communication in the university of illorin

• Hello Blessyn, we don’t yet know the unilorin cut off marks for Mass Communication 2016. But there’s rumor that the Jamb cut off marks for 2016 for Universities is 180. More details coming soon.

6. I had 192 in jamb. And I did not choose unilorin as any of my choices while registering for jamb. So, can I gain admission to the above mentioned institution? And how do go about it?

7. Comment:how abt the cut off mark for physiology plss?

8. My name is Olaitan Quayum, my jamb score is = 202, I have choseen computer science as course of study but I can’t proceed with the pre admissions registration . its showing “you are not qualify for the course applied” but my jamb score is above the cut off mark for computer science.
    Please what can I do regarding this issue ?

Jamb reg : 66135932HI.
    Jmab score: 202
    Computer science cut off mark : 190
    Error : you are not qualify for this course .

Olaitan Quayum.

• You should apply for another course. It seems like the school has officially increased the cut off marks from 190 to 200 and above. 🙄

9. Comment: I want to ask if pre admis
    sion screening is out for unilorin

10. I got 220 in jamb and they didnt give me the course I chose which is anatomy….why

• Seems like the ONLY explanation is that the school has got the required numbers of students in that department. Is there any option to go for other courses?

11. Comment:what is d cutt off mark for marketing

12. Reply
    rufai Ahmed rufai Aug 25, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Please sir what about mass communication

13. Reply
    solihu Ambali olamilekan Aug 25, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Comment:what of department of finance cutoff mark

14. Will unilorin accept 214 for accounting?

• I don’t think so. Someone just said he’s got 220, but the school didn’t accept him. Maybe the school has raise the cut off marks for Accounting, to 230 and above.

15. Comment:I got 230 in jjamb but in waec I got in English d7 and chem e8.what can I do

16. I had 220 and was told I’m not qualified for course of choice which is accountancy… What’s the problem??
    .. Can someone please explain

• The school listed Accounting cut off marks as 200 as their the last Year cut off marks, but it seems like the bar has been risen

17. Comment:wat Is Unilorin Cut Off Mark For Chemical Engineering

18. Please what of Architectural Tech and when is the registration closing

19. Reply
    Sahban Obalola Ayobami Aug 26, 2016 at 7:52 am

I need cut of mark for mass communication, political science

20. What abt architeccture

21. What about architeccture

22. I got 200marks, is they any assurance for me in gaining admission in to the university of Ilorin and I strictly want to study Pharmacy. Urgent answer pls

23. Comment:hello blessing wot about microbiology

24. please the cut off mark for computer science contradicts other websites’

25. unilorin accept 197 for business administration

26. Pls is there a difference btw History and Intl std and History and strat std? What is the cutoff of both.

• This totally depends on the school, if they’ll be combining it, but there is a huge difference.
      The cut off marks was not shared by the institution, but you can accurately get it through the course general faculty.

27. Comment:how to calc. one’s score,i wil very glad in anticipation.

28. Comment:I got 213 but unilorin wrote it in my details dat I can’t be given my course of choice which was accounting but I checked it now that for accounting the cut off mark is 210

• The school might have rise the cut off Marks to a higher score. This is mostly caused by over-crowding of courses by applicants. You’re not the only one experiencing this, other students are also experiencing it too.

Goodluck. I’ll advice you apply for another course, while the time is still fresh.

29. I applied for Civil engineering in UNILORIN and I scored 212 points in my jamb which is above the cut-off mark for civil engineering and upon registration for screening ,it stated that I wasn’t qualified for the course I applied for and I’ll have to change my course. Please why is this so ?.

30. I applied for Civil engineering in UNILORIN and I scored 212 points in my jamb which is above the cut-off mark for civil engineering and upon registration for screening ,it stated that I wasn’t qualified for the course I applied for and I’ll have to change my course. Please why is this so ?

• Most times, it’s due to the fact that the school required numbers of applicants for Civil Engineering is filled up.

This is my point of view though, But Funke, it might be other issues which the school didn’t want to share with the public.

31. Plz can I know the cut off mark for psychology?

32. Comment: Pls i put in for nursing but my JAMB was 216 but the cut off mark for nursing is 240 can i put in for pharmacy pls advise me . Badmos Romoke

33. Reply
    AJIROTUTU,Abayomi Miracle Aug 28, 2016 at 3:18 pm

,but I saw departmental cut offmark to be 210 .what is happening.

34. Comment:i scored 230 in jamb n hv my waec result at one sitting pls cn i be offered admission to study medicine in UNILORIN?????

• Yes, but this depends on the scores of other candidates. if the required numbers of candidates who are seeking for admission into Medicine are 1,000 and the school needs ONLY 200 students, then you’ll be rest assured that they’ll pick from the highest jamb scores.

This is how most educational system works.

35. I want to ask about the sheria law cut off mark

36. Pls oo d cut off mark for accounting 2

37. Reply
    Ajiboye Oluwasegunfunmi Aug 29, 2016 at 7:22 am

Comment:Please I want to know the cut-off mark for mechanical engineering. Thanks

38. What is the cut off mark for environmental science- architecture.

39. can unilorin accept 170 for any of there courses even if it is arabic or any other courses ,pls reply asap…thanks

40. Reply
    comrade sanni rasheed adewale Aug 29, 2016 at 1:11 pm

kindly furnish me with the cut off mark of chemical engineering in the ongoing 2016/2017 admission process.

41. Comment:pls when is d screening reg closing?

42. Comment: If I scored 209 in jamb, can I be offered admission to study pharmacy???

43. Comment:pls I need pharmacy cut off mark

44. Bt d cut off mark posted on the internet is different from the one they used when registeringComment:

45. Comment:what of that of physiology?

46. Please what is the cut off of ECONOMICS

47. Please what is the cut off mark of ECONOMICS

48. Comment:can unilorin accept 204 for mech. Engineering

49. Reply
    abdullateef lawal Aug 30, 2016 at 9:20 am

Plz I will like to know the cut off mark for statistics

50. Reply
    abdullateef lawal Aug 30, 2016 at 9:31 am

What is the cut off mark for statistics in unilorin

51. Reply
    Prince Folawiyo Sunday Adeniyi. Aug 30, 2016 at 12:11 pm

Comment:pls sir, what is the cut off Mark for banking and finance in unilorin.

52. adekola place water is different cut off Mark for mettalogicul and meteria engineering

53. hi, i have been trying to register for my screening but it saying i dnt have up 2 the cutoff mark of my course,i choose food sci and i had 184.

54. I want 2 know the cut off mark for architecture

55. Comment:I SCORED 217 N MA JAMB ND I WANNA REG BT DY SAID M NT QUALIFIED TO MECH.ENGINEERING.Y?

56. Reply
    Akinjobi Hannah be Aug 31, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Comment: Pls I just need information from unilorin concerning my course blcos i scored 190 in jamb nd I want to do business administration, may be there will be hope for me.

57. Please i want to know the waec subject for criminology and the cut off mark. Thank you.

58. Comment:food science and technology z nt there

59. WHAT IS THE CUT OFF FOR ARCHITECTURE IN UNILORIN PLS?

60. Comment:I have 235 and am going for medicine and is 240 what can I do now?

61. Comment: I have 235 in my jamb score and cut off mark for medicine in Unilorin is 240 what am I to do now?

62. What is the utme cut off mark for metallurgical and material engineering

63. I heard Unilorin is not using 180 as dere cut off its 200

64. Plz I’ll like to know about the cut-off mark for marketing and business education

65. Reply
    Odetunde teniola Sep 9, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Can someone with 218 do law

66. Pls can someone who got 218 be acceptable to do law in ilorin.. I will be happy if I can

67. Pls can someone with 218 be allowed to do law here in ilorin. I will be happy if it possible

68. I scored 180 in jamb I want to study political science can I?

69. Comment:i av 241 in jamb nd two sittings @waec will unilorin accept me??im so depressed

70. They did not count any percentage on my result hope no problem with that

71. Comment: pls what is d cut off mark for Architecture this year in unilorin

72. Reply
    suleiman shukurah Sep 27, 2016 at 6:48 am

Comment:I need the cut-off mark for plant biology

73. Pls I want to know if I can combine results together in unilorin

74. Please can I study economics with a jamb score of 241

75. CUT OF MARK FOR SOCIOLOGY

76. Reply
    Emmanuel Olamilekan Oct 5, 2016 at 6:51 pm

I will like to know the cut off mark for marketing and business administration i guess is above 180.

77. Please I need the cut off mark for agriculture in the university of Ilorin

78. Comment:plz is there physiotherapy in unilorin?

• The school didn’t share the cut off marks for this particular course. However, you can check it out the general department.

79. Comment:pplz i need to know cutoff mark for physcology department

80. Comment:what is the cut off marks for elect/elect

81. Comment:elect elect cut off marks please

82. Please what is the cut oé mark for accounting pleas n y av i nt been called for screening yet aving 226

83. Comment: i dont know why Unilorin leave their own cut off mark as 200 ,,,,,majority of the Nigeria unversity fellowers such as UNAAB OAU ABUJA E.T.C left thiers as 180,,,,,i dnt knw for UNilorin ooOoOO

84. Comment:I want 2 no abt zoology,Wat is d cut off mark for zoology

85. i need the cut of mark for authopedist

86. What of the cut-off mark for petrochemical engg.

87. Comment: pls I’ll like to ask for the cut off mark for petroleum engineering.

88. Wot of telecommunication science

89. Please, what is the cut off mark for Business Administration in university of Ilorin

90. what is the cut off mark for Business Admin Unilorin

91. Reply
    Alao Iyanuoluwa Dorcas Oct 20, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Comment:pls When Wil Unilorin Release There 2nd Batch List For 2o16/2017

92. Please can i enter unillorin usin ijmb for direct entry ..in medicine nd surgeey

• Hello Gina,

Someone here will be able to answer this question for you. I don’t know if Unilorin officially accepts and approves admission through IJMB

93. please i need the cut off mark for sociology in university of ilorin

94. Please what is the cut off mark for journalist

95. Please I want to know the cut off Mark for business administration this year and I want to know if one can offer business administration in university without civic education in waec that’s if you don’t have civic in waec but want to write Jamb
    Pls I need urgent reply………….
    This is my number 07019318958 because I might not be able to know when you reply me here…………
    thanks