For those NOCOE Post UTME candidates that choosed Nwafor Orizu College Of Education as their first choice , it a good thing we make it known to you that It has come to our notice that Nwafor Orizu College of Education has officially scheduled its 2017/2018 Post-UTME Degree, NCE, and Direct Entry physical Post UTME screening exercise.
So therefore, any candidate who have not made the College of education their first choice but wished to be considered for admission into the degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
The Dates are mentioned below.
1. Post UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
Here includes Degree, NCE, Direct entry physical screening dates respectively:
* 14th of September, 2017 which is on Thursday
* 15th September, 2017 which is on Friday
* 18th September, 2017 which is on Monday
2. CANDIDATES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (see the 2015 Academic Regulations)
NCE: You must posses 4 O/L Credit which includes English Language and Mathematics, and more especially, it must not be more than two sittings in order for you to be considered for admission.
DEGREE: Also bear it in mind that NOCOE Post UTME applicants must have at least 5 O/L credit which also includes Mathematics and English Language which will not be more than two sittings in order for you to be considered for admission.
3. WHAT MAKES A CANDIDATE ELIGIBLE FOE ADMISSION:
1) For you to be considered and granted admission into Nwa Orizu college of Education, as a candidates you must have made Nwafor Orizu College of Education their first choice, with that you got no problems.
2) Well based on what we gathered, we came to realize that Candidates who did not make the College their first choice but also wished to be admitted into degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Cut-off mark is 160 for DEGREE and 100 for NCE Program Respectively.
Official courses Studied in Nwafor Orizu College Of Education.
CANDIDATES REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a) NOCOE Post UTME Candidates are to print their screening slip online at the College portal www.nocen.edu.ng/portal. using their JAMB Registration Number.
b) Note it that the Registration for the Post UTME screening commence on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017.
c) Also bear it in mind that all Candidates are to register online via the College website <www.nocen.edu.ng/portal>
d) All NOCOE Post UTME Applicants for the NCE and Degree programmes of Nwafor Orizu College of Education and University of Nigeria Nsukka who chose or who did not choose the College are expected to pay a sum of N7,000 (e-tranzact platform) at any branch of Fidelity which are said to provide security and screening materials.
e) All students are been expected to proceed to any cybercafé of their choice or even the school portal for the online registration.
d) All Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Items Candidates are expected to come with:
1: All candidates are expected to come with their SSCE/NECO and GCE original results.
2: Note it that you will be coming with the Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photograph and JAMB online Result (2 copies each).
3: And also with they are to come with Two (2) copies of their online printed slips.
Venue: Science Lecture Theatre (Near School of Arts and Social Sciences)
It was Signed By: