Nursing is one of the most powerful and under-rated job in the world. After doctors, the next most powerful person in the Hospital is the Nurse, because without them, Doctors can not do it on their own.
Do you want to be a graduate in Nursing and Nursing Science? If yes, Here is a list of accredited schools that offer BSC Nursing in Nigeria.
You can then choose any of the university of your choice during your JAMB Registration.
1) Abia State University, Uturu
2) Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti
3) Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
4) Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
5) Bayero University, Kano
6) Delta State University, Abraka
7) Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
8) Evan Enwerem University, Owerri
9) Igbinedion University, Okada
10) Ladoke Akintola University of Science and Technology, Ogbomosho
11) Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island
12) Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
13) University of Benin, Benin City
14) University of Calabar, Calabar
15) University of Ibadan, Ibadan
16) University of Ilorin, Ilorin
17) University of Jos, Jos
18) University of Lagos, Lagos
19) University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri
20)University of Nigeria, Nsukka
21) University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt
What do you think about this list of accredited Nursing schools in Nigeria?