Kwara State Poly Post-UTME is on, so therefor candidates seeking and waiting to be admitted into Kwara State Polytechnic should know it that they all have been invited into the Institution for National Diploma (ND) Post-UTME screening exercise. Applicants should also know it that for you to be considered for admission, you must make sure that you already made the Polytechnic your first choice institute, and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME.
Candidates Method Of Application
All Kwara State Poly Post-UTME candidates should make sure that the Visit the schools website via https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php, then Click on appropriate application link.
As an applicants,you can now Create your own profile by completing the form, applicants should be aware that Non JAMBITES are to click on “Have an account already?” link to continue.
Official Courses Studied in Kwara State Poly
» Urban and Regional Planning
You Proceed to;
* You are to Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
* Then you Enter your personal details on the next screen and click continue.
* With your first and second choices and click continue.
* Candidates should Enter their O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
* Thereafter they can Upload their Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
* They are to Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
* Make sure that all candidates Read the declaration carefully and click on Proceed button to continue.
* Then you Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
* Go straight to Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
NOTE: All candidates are to Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
* Then Click on Continue to see payment details.
* To proceed to payment Click on CollegePay button.
* Then Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
Mode Of Making Payment;
1. Candidates are to Select their ATM card type
2. Enter their Card Number
3. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 which happens to be the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card,after that you enter your card pin.
4. After the above steps, you then click on Pay.
5. therefore After a successful payment, you then Click on the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
6. Click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
Applicants Should Note The Following Below;
1. All applicants should know it that the Portal opens on 5th September 2017 and closes on Sunday, 17th September, 2017, at 11.59pm, Once it has exceeded the date, nothing can be done.
2. Kwara State Poly Post-UTME Candidates who followed the due process in registration for the post UTME screening test will be considered for admission into the state polytechnic
4. Kwara State Poly Post-UTME Candidates must use a unique Email address to create their profiles in order not to make any mistake.
2. For Kwara State Poly Post-UTME candidates to be considered into the Kwara State Polytechnic, they must undergo the screening process.
5. The Post UTME screening exercise, which will be Computer Based Test (CBT) which is said to be conducted ONLINE.
NOTE: All admission Applicants are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 Post UTME screening fee and N1,000 administrative charge exclusive of Bank Charges.
Post UTME Closing Date
Students should know it that the closing date of the application is on 17th September 2017, at 11.59pm.