Using this medium, the postutme.org.ng team wishes to inform and notify members of the general public, that the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil post utme online application and registration form for 2016/17 has been released and published online.
Please note that this is an important information for all candidates (including Direct Entry) who have chose Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil as their First or Second Choice, and has also scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded 2016 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR THE KUST POST UTME 2016/17 REGISTRATION
- The first step is registration. For a successful registration, please follow this link to commence your 2016 POST- UTME REGISTRATION available on http://www.kustportal.edu.ng/aris/
- Proceed and create your account, which you can do with your JAMB Registration and Valid email address.
- When you have successfully registered, check your email address to obtained your user name and password
- Then proceed and login to portal using your use name and password
- Ensure that you update your bio data and upload your recent passport photograph, which shouldn’t be more than 3 months old
- After that, select report from the left menu in your login page and print your payment invoice.
- Then, it’s time to make payment. You can make payment through the nearest Zenith Bank, go to any Zenith bank branch and make payment, using the details provided below.
- Account Name: kust registration collection account
- Account Number: 1130019452
- Return to the school website (portal) to print out your examination slip
It is very important for all Direct Entry Students, to note that they are required to Apply Online and fill up the application form (make sure all information provided are correct)
IMPORTANCE INFORMATION AND DATES REGARDING THE KUST POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION
It is very important for all applicants to note that the Date for the screening exercise is Saturday, 10th, 2016.
Please note that you will be inform of any change on the above scheduled date through your GSM Number or e-mail address.