The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun has stated it that the schools Post UTME screening exercise is on going, hereby inviting all those who made the federal university their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 in their JAMB. Applicants should know it that the fixed date is 20th September 2017 1t 8:00am prompt.
All Candidates should know it that for them to be eligible, they must posses five (5) credits at one or two sittings, which includes English Language and Mathematics. Also note that awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
It was revealed that the Screening Exercise will be conducted by FUPRE Consult Ltd.
AVAILABLE COURSES IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM
NOTE METHOD OD APPLICATION
1. FUPRE Post-UTME Candidates been expected to pay the sum of N2,000, which is said to be the Screening fee, and processing/other charges, note it that this money is not refundable.
2. FUPRE Post-UTME Applicants are to visit www.fupre.edu.ng from 30th August, 2017 to register. Also bear it in mind that the Registration will close on the 15th September, 2017.
3. Click on the link “2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
4. Then carefully Follow the registration instructions on the website.
5. You are to Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions.
1. Entries form without a passport photograph as described in above uploaded on it will not be accepted. All applicant should know it that the uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
2. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported.
3. Make sure you make use of a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
4. All applicants are to provide an valid e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
5. FUPRE Post-UTME Candidates should scan and upload their recent colored Passport Photograph, not more than 50KB in JPEG format.
6. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. NOTE: Corrections are not allowed after submission.
All applicants should be aware that cell phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
For more enquiry, call: 07030350009, 08181975135, y can equally send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council