FUOTUOKE POST UTME TEST
1. FOR FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry Ill. B. A. (Ed) Education/History
- B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics v. B. Sc. (Ed.)
- Education/Physics2. FOR FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering3. FOR FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B. A. English and Communication Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology4. FOR FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration iv. B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing5. FOR FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
OFFICIAL COURSES STUDIED IN FUOTUOKE
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants are expected to pay the sum of N2,000 with or by using their respective Debit Cards or equally pay the money at the bank options which is been provided, just for the sake of the application processing and Post UTME fee. For more information, Candidates are to are to visit the schools website www.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
NOTE: All Candidates are in for the fuotuoke post utmere are simply quired to upload the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Copy of 2017 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Recent Passport – size photograph
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch
- Card Details
1. Candidates must Use a digital passport photograph
2. All applicants must Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
4. All students must Upload their O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly in order not to complicate issues.
NOTE: COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Candidates should be aware that the Online application portal will be open and made effective from Tuesday, 5th September 2017. you can as well visit the University’s websites via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng. Also know it that the Online registration closes on Friday, September 2017.
DATE AND TIME OF POST -UTME EXERCISE
This is to inform the FUOTUOKE Candidates that are interested in the fuotuoke post utme, that the date and time of the Post – UTME Test will be as contained in the online registration Acknowledgement Slip, so you got no worries with that because every thing you need to know about the online registration of the Post UTME will be shown to you in full.
IMPORTANCE NOTE: All Applicants are not expected to do according to their own accord but rather they are expected to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
1. All Candidates are to bring the following items for the Post UTME test:
a. Bring an Online registration Acknowledgement slip
b. And also a Copy of UTME result slip
2. DON’T!!! bring the following into the test hall!
a. Mathematical tables
c. GSM phones: If caught with this items, you have your selves to blame.
WHAT DISQUALIFIES A CANDIDATE
Any candidate who manipulates the Post UTME scores, o’ Level Grades such as (WAEC NECO OR NABTEB) will be held responsible and strictly treated according to the Law demands.
Ke~ein Ag. Registrar