Crutech post utme candidates should be alert as CRUTECH University of technology hereby announced their POST UTME Exercise for the new academic session which will commence on the 5th of September 2017 and ends on the 5th of October 2017. This information is specifically meant for all candidates who made the CRUTECH University their first choice, and all those who also scored 150 in their JAMB exams are eligible for admission. Applicants should know it that Direct entry applicants are not excluded because they will also take part in the Online registration post UTME Exercise.
All crutech post utme applicants should know should know it that in order to to access the Online Application Form, They will all have to pay the sum of two thousand N2,000.00 each just foe the Screening Fee and three thousand N3,000 , which is said to be the Portal Access Fee, which will be payed online with the help of either their Master-Visa-Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
CANDIDATES PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
Crutech post utme Applicants should follow the below information for accurate registration.
1. All candidates should Log on to University’s website via www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Screening link.
2. Then they will Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form correctly.
3. Go on to Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Official Courses Studied In CRUTECH University
SCREENING METHOD WHICH WILL BE IMPLEMENTED
All crutech post utme candidates should bear it in mind that the Post UTME Screening test will be online, so therefor, all candidates are expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)
2. Your 2017 Post-UTME Result Slip
3. Bring your O’level Result(s)
4. Your Birth Certificate will be needed
5. Certificate of State of Origin
1. candidates who scored below 150 will not be considered for admission but those who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination will be qualified for the screening test.
2. Candidates should know it that all the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
4.Applicants should ensure that their phone number and scratchcard(s) details are correct and accurate.