Attention! The University of Akwa Ibom State has made it known to all affected applicants who made the school their first choice institute, same time scored the acceptable jamb scored of 160 and above, have all been invited to take part in the Up coming post utme screening test into the new academic session 2018/2019. The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) will hold their post utme screening test starting from 18th September, to 25th September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00 a.m daily. Below are the programs in in a sequential order.
|Monday (18/09/2017)||Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education, and Department of Mass Communication.|
|Tuesday (19/09/2017)||Faculty of Engineering|
|Wednesday (20/09/2017)||Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences, Departments of Economics and Marketing.|
|Thursday (21/09/2017)||Departments of Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science|
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE
AKSU Post-UTME Candidates please note it that the University portal will be opened for registration from 30th August, 2017 and closed on 11th September, 2017. So therefor Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure: Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
5. Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening exercise using e-transact.
6. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID. 7. Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
8. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document, with sizes not more than 50KB please take note.
*You must bring your WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
*Certificate of origin.
*2017 UTME result printout.
9. Get 3 copies of Registration Slip from the portal, which is been said to serve as your screening Photo card.
2.3 copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
3. AKSU Post-UTME Applicant should endeavor to use his/her own valid phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives.
4. Note All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
5.AKSU Post-UTME Candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
6. Those who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise.