Its a good thing we make it known to you that the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the Pre-admission screening procedure for 2017/2018 academic session. Please note it that all UNIABUJA Post-UTME candidates who chose the university of Abuja as their first choice choice institute, same time scored the required cut-off mark in the 2017 JAMB UTME ar eligible to apply
On the other hand, those UNIABUJA Post-UTME candidates who did not make the University of Abuja their First Choice University, but also wish to apply for Online Pre-Admission Screening should report and enlist at The Chairman, Admissions Committee’s Office (Dean, Postgraduates Office) and, later apply online after 72 hours on or before 30th September, 2017
Candidates Method Of Application
Please UNIABUJA Post-UTME applicants know it that below are the instructions on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal;
1. UNIABUJA Post-UTME Applicants please logon to www.unibuja.com
2. Print Procedure for accessing sale of Online Pre-admission Screening Application by clicking on Landing page.
3. Then Exit Landing page.
4. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
5. Candidates should click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
6. Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue till you end session.
7. Carefully Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
8. Thereafter Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” Note! do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New”
9. On the new page, write down your Reference number and Confirm the amount displayed for the Pre-admission Screening Application Form and make a payment of N2,000 through your ATM Card which is been used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
10. Click on “proceed to gateway”
11. Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed then write it down or equally print invoice
12. Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options, then click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve,
Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”.
13. Click “select your card type” and fill in your ATM card details or information. Then click “pay”
14. After successful Payment, you will be redirected to page 2 to continuing update of Personal Data and your APPLICATION NUMBER will be displayed. Write it down for future use/reference.
15. Insert the information required, then click on “Save and Continue” at the end of every page.
16. Click on ‘Referee Form’ to download the form in three (3) copies, fill then in and get it completed by the required referee. sure you scan in .jpg format and upload back in page 5
17. Then at the last Page-Page Four (5) check the box for the “Declaration and undertaking” and click on save and continue.
18. Click on “Submit Application”
19. Print Online Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
20. Pre-admission Screening Entry Application Closes on September 30, 2017. Admission.
To verify and continuing with the previous Application:
1. You are been expected to logon to www.unibuja.com
2. Thereafter Exit Landing page.
3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu at home page.
4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to verify previous application)
5. Fill in your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and Reference Number click Verify and continuing filling the online form save and continue till you end session.
6. Print Screening Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip/Receipt.
To recover your Application Form Number Here is how;
1. logon to www.unibuja.com
2. Exit Landing page.
3. Click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
4. Click Admission then, select Screening (to recover Application Form No)
5. Click “Recover you Application Number”
6. Input the Reference Number and click on submit which will be display your application Form Number
PLEASE NOTE: All aspirants are been expected to upload a scanned Signature and Passport Photography, before you will be allowed to submit the Application form. wish you luck!