The University of Ibadan has made it known to all who it may concern. Based from all we gathered, we came to find out that the university of Ibadan have invited all ui-post-utme candidates who scored 200 and above in their JAMB Exams, and as well respectively made the school their first choice institute. And the date of the schools post UTME screening Monday 4th Sep. 2017, which will run on till the deadline date Friday 23rd Sep. 2017. All applicants are been expected to submit their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online just with this link https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
All concerned ui-post-utme candidates should know it that the deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will automatically not be granted and qualified for the Post-UTME Screening test.
All admission seeking ui-post-utme candidates are been expected to visit the schools admission portal https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng they they are to login using their Jamb Registration Number as their user-name and surname as their password. Some will still find it confusing well, here is an example of how you will login. e.g (User-name) 65345521EG CHIZORBA while the (Surname) Afolabi Mary just as simple as that.
Source has it that the ui-post-utme applicants are been expected to pay the sum of N2,000 for the post UTME screening fee, and N700.00 which is considered to be the fee paid for the Internet Service Provider and bank charges. Students should be aware that all payment should be made through the ADMISSION PORTAL whcih happens to be the schools “Admission Processing Fee Account”. In the process of making payment, all Candidate should note it and ensure their Name, JAMB Registration Number, valid phone Number and E-mail Address should be indicated at the point of payment which will enable them know who is paying.
OFFICIAL COURSES STUDIED IN THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
CANDIDATES PAYMENT OPTIONS.
1. The ui-post-utme candidates can equally pay Cash at bank using the print out from the portal to make payment at the bank.
2. All applicants are to pay with Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card.
3. Ui-post-utme Candidates must print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate as it is in the Post UTME result slip which was said to be preceded by the JAMB Registration Number, as the depositor and the payment reference number showing the success message.
4. Applicants can also make use of Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
5.After making payments, all candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results respectively.
6.Candidates will be disqualified if they fail to fill the online form carefully just as the instructions implies.
7. All details should be filled with capital letters only.
8. You are to Print out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for it for further reference.
9. Applicants are to upload their passport photographs and signatures, also note that the image format for the passport and signature is “JPEG” and must not exceed 50kb.
10. For those still encountering one problem or the other, you will get all information you need via online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk.
DATE OF POST UTME SCREENING TEST
Ui-post-utme applicants should not worry as the date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms respectively. Candidates are, therefore, advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. Any applicant who fills wrong details in their phone number and email address will have them selves to blame.
In order for Candidates free from troubles during the post utme exercise will have to adhere strictly to the guidelines which was been stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions, wish you Good Luck.
EXPIRING DATE FOR APPLICATION
The deadline date is Friday, September, 23rd 2017
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA