Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the Post-UTME screening exercise for 2017/2018 academic session, hereby inviting all candidate who scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations who same time made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first choice are qualified to apply.
COURSES OFFERED IN MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE WILL LOOK LIKE:
The post utme will kick star from 1st September, 2017 and closes midnight on 12th September 2017, so therefore MOUAU Post-UTME candidates are required to register online for the Admission Screening exercise.
1. MOUAU Post-UTME Applicants are been expected to visit the university www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
4. Input JAMB Registration number, which will direct you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with payment of N2,000 to be made. Either by Debit Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. After that,Return to the website to continue your registration
5. All Transaction charges apply, if you have a hard time, just send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Know it that all have to Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
7. Admission seeking Candidates are required to input their O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results which is been obtained in not more than two sittings.
8. Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Kindly note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
10. MOUAU Post-UTME Applicants are to Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
11. Know it that Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
12. then proceed to Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
13. Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
14. The University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates, you are to blame.
The Closing date is of the post utme is at midnight of 12th September 2017, get hings done b4 it will be too late.