It has come to our notice that the University Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has made their up coming post utme screening test known to all applicants. The Enugu state University will be holding their post utme screening test therefor inviting all applicants who made the University their first choice institute, same time scored the required jamb score of 180 and above. Except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200 cut off mark.
|DAY 1 (25/9/2017)|
DAY 2 (26/9/2017)
DAY 3 (27/9/2017)
DAY 4 (28/9/2017)
DAY 5 (29/9/2017)
REGISTRATION STARTING DATE
Its a pleasure we make t know to you all that the the on-line registration will starts on Thursday, September 14, 2017 and ends on Saturday, September 23, 2017. And also, the website closes on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 12 midnight.
AVAILABLE COURSES IN ESUT
APPLICANTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
1. ESUT Post-UTME candidates are been expected to visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
2. Under Regular Students, click 2017/2018 Admission Screening Registration.
3. In the new page, insert your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch.
• Admission seeking ESUT Post-UTME candidates are been expected make their various payment at any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 said to be the post utme screening fee (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
• Or they can equally pay with their Debit Card, which involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
6. Thereafter you will then return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
Please note it that all admission seeking ESUT Post-UTME applicants should bear it in mind that those with the issue of awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Although, it has been stated that all results released after October 31, 2017 will not be accepted. Please note it that candidates- names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same, make sure you input the right details to avoid disqualification.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLWING
1: ESUT Post-UTME Applicants should know it tat all completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
1.UTME Result Slip
2.Entry qualification Certificate(s)
3.Current Passport-Size Photograph.
2: Aspirants are been advised to carefully cross check the information given them in each of the sections of the screening form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATE:
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
Aspirants have been advised that the schools official website via www.portal.esut.edu.ng too avoid being scammed.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening,will not be considered for admission and will be automatically disqualified. Also note that no mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad are been allowed into the exam hall
Leonard O. Khama Registrar