It has come to our notice that all candidate who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for the 2017/2018 academic session have all been invited for the schools post utme screening test which will take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
Report has it that the University will also be considering applicants who did not choose EKSU but also Scored 180 and above in the last UTME. Please note it that EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our Pre-degree students only.
OFFICIAL COURSES STUDIED IN EKSU
Candidates Are to adhere to the following instructions
1. Log on to https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on screening of UTME/DE application.
2. Input your JAMB REG NUMBER and Download payment slip.
3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. Log on to the https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x1” colour passport Photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
6. Please note it that candidates awaiting results will have one week to submit if released.
7. Please carefully Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates. Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Deadline is September 22nd, 2017.