It has come to our notice that the Ebonyi State University, (EBSU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply now.
Note=> Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces there post utme screening test which is manly meant for its prospective students, informing them that the form selling for the 2017/2018 academic session in on. Do well to purchase now its still on sale.
It was revealed that the portal for registration opens on 30th August and will be closing on the 20th of September 2017, all applicants are been expected to get their respective forms.
THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR EBSU POST UTME.
EBSU Post-UTME Applicants who made the Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki their University First Choice and at the same time scored required JAMB cut off mark of 160 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). are been said to be qualified. Note that as an applicants, you are expected to possess O/Level credits for University admissions. Report has it that, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are also eligible to apply.
For Direct Entry Candidates – Its a pleasure we make it known to you all Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also expected to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR EBSU ADMISSION SCREENING.
- Applicants are expected to Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Fill in your Jamb registration number and valid Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more clarification, kindly visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Items Candidates Must Come With to the POST-UTME Center.
1.EBSU Post-UTME candidates are to bring two clear copies of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
2.And also an Original photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
3.Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration With the Bank Teller
Official Courses Studied In EBSU
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR EBSU POST UTME.
UTME Candidates – All EBSU Post-UTME candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University First Choice and scored 160 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
Direct Entry Candidates – Direct entry EBSU Post-UTME candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Any Payment made after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 will not be effective as well not counted.
- Payments without the due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Candidate should be able to bring clear passport, any Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify a candidate.
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University
Note! Each candidate is been expected to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 only which is said to be the processing fee for the post utme exercise.
The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.